Call for Abstracts
|5 December 2018||Abstract Submission Opens|
15 March 2019
|Deadline for Abstract Submission|
|29 March 2019||Notification to authors about status of their abstract(s)|
|1 June 2019||Submission of Camera-ready manuscripts|
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Please note that the Online Abstract Form is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form first and your login information will be sent to your e-mail address. Login to your account and click to the button.
- Only online submissions, submitted with a valid email address via the website of the IIW 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia, will be considered. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with maximum words of 350. This includes total number of words in field Abstract (excluding the fields References and Acknowledgement). Abstracts which exceed this word count will be automatically rejected.
- PICTURES: Pictures, graphs and tables are allowed only as an attachment. The maximum number of attachments is 2 per abstract. The format is GIF, JPG or PNG only. The maximum size is 2 MB per file.
- CONTACT DETAILS of the submitting author must be provided as part of the abstract submission process. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- At least one listed author of each accepted abstract must register (paying the relevant registration fee) and attend the Conference to present the abstract.
- Submitting authors will be notified of the Peer Review Panel decision by March 2019. The Peer Review Panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Abstract Presentation – Important Information
Oral Sessions at IIW Confreence 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia, will incorporate the highest quality submitted abstracts – giving abstract submitters greater opportunity to present their work orally. Abstracts will also be selected for e-poster presentation.
E-poster Sessions will form an integral part of the IIW 2019 Conference Scientific Programme. E-poster Sessions will not conflict with any other sessions meaning that they will not be scheduled at the same time as oral sessions in the programme. E-poster authors will be asked to stand by their e-poster during scheduled e-poster presentation times. Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract by March 2019. Further presentation instructions will be given at this time.
Conflict of Interest and Funding Disclosure
Authors are encouraged full disclosure of all relevant sources of funding in relation to abstracts submitted to this International Conference. Conflict of interest or funding disclosures should be added to the foot of the abstract text (this will not affect the word count).
All accepted abstracts submitted in the standard submission process will be published in the official International Conference Proceedings Book of the IIW 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia. Authors will be requested to supply their papers/e-posters in the form of camera-ready text for inclusion in the Proceedings book by 1 June 2019.
Confirmation of Receipt
Submitting authors will be sent an acknowledgement via e-mail to confirm that their abstract has been received. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within three days of your submission, please contact the Conference Secretariat on the e-mail address email@example.com