Call for Abstracts
|5 December 2018||Abstract Submission Opens|
15 March 2019
|Deadline for Abstract Submission|
15 April 2019
|Notification to authors about status of their abstract(s)
Notifications regarding status will be sent once the review process is complete.
Authors will be notified of the abstract acceptance/rejection no later than April 15, 2019
9 June 2019
|Submission of Camera-ready manuscripts|
Manuscript Submission Instructions
The manuscript submission deadline has been extended to June 9, 2019.
Language of manuscript
The manuscript must be submitted in English.
Template for preparing manuscripts
Instructions about margins, fonts, layout of titles, etc. are shown in the template that can be downloaded by clicking here .
- DO NOT include the title of the manuscript, the list of authors and institutions, the abstract, and the keywords in the manuscript file. Include only a body of the manuscript.
- The manuscript title, the author details, and the abstract will be automatically generated using the information previously provided to register the abstract and will be automatically added in the proceedings. You will see these items in the text boxes in the on-line submission form when you are submitting a manuscript and you will be able to freely edit them.
- In addition, the on-line submission form includes text boxes for submitting up to five keywords. The keywords will also be automatically added in the proceedings.
Length of the paper
The doc(x) file containing the body of the paper should not be more than 10 A4 pages (including pictures, tables, graphs and references).
Method of submission
- Papers have to be submitted in DOC(X) format via the on-line submission form.
- Only manuscripts prepared using the template will be considered. The template can be found above on this page.
- Please upload your papers via the on-line submission form that is accessible in the User zone after login (the on-line submission form will be open on 28 May 2019).
The deadline for submitting manuscripts is
June 1, 2019 – extended to June 9, 2019.
If you have any questions or queries regarding manuscript submission, please contact the congress secretariat at email@example.com
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Please note that the Online Abstract Form is only accessible with a password. Simply fill in the Personal Data Form first and your login information will be sent to your e-mail address. Login to your account and click to the button.
- Only online submissions, submitted with a valid email address via the website of the IIW 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia, will be considered. Abstracts submitted by post, fax or email will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English with maximum words of 350. This includes total number of words in field Abstract (excluding the fields References and Acknowledgement). Abstracts which exceed this word count will be automatically rejected.
- PICTURES: Pictures, graphs and tables are allowed only as an attachment. The maximum number of attachments is 2 per abstract. The format is GIF, JPG or PNG only. The maximum size is 2 MB per file.
- CONTACT DETAILS of the submitting author must be provided as part of the abstract submission process. All correspondence will be sent to the submitting author only. It is the responsibility of the submitting author to forward any relevant correspondence to the presenting author.
- At least one listed author of each accepted abstract must register (paying the relevant registration fee) and attend the Conference to present the abstract.
- Submitting authors will be notified of the Peer Review Panel decision by 15 April 2019. The Peer Review Panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Abstract Presentation – Important Information
Oral Sessions at IIW Confreence 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia, will incorporate the highest quality submitted abstracts – giving abstract submitters greater opportunity to present their work orally. Abstracts will also be selected for e-poster presentation.
E-poster Sessions will form an integral part of the IIW 2019 Conference Scientific Programme. E-poster Sessions will not conflict with any other sessions meaning that they will not be scheduled at the same time as oral sessions in the programme. E-poster authors will be asked to stand by their e-poster during scheduled e-poster presentation times. Authors will be notified of the status of their abstract by 15 April 2019. Further presentation instructions will be given at this time.
Conflict of Interest and Funding Disclosure
Authors are encouraged full disclosure of all relevant sources of funding in relation to abstracts submitted to this International Conference. Conflict of interest or funding disclosures should be added to the foot of the abstract text (this will not affect the word count).
All accepted abstracts submitted in the standard submission process will be published in the official International Conference Proceedings Book of the IIW 2019, Bratislava, Slovakia. Authors will be requested to supply their papers/e-posters in the form of camera-ready text for inclusion in the Proceedings book by 1 June 2019.
Confirmation of Receipt
Submitting authors will be sent an acknowledgement via e-mail to confirm that their abstract has been received. If you do not receive the acknowledgement within three days of your submission, please contact the Conference Secretariat on the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org